Basil Hall Editions has relocated to two new locations after 16 years in Darwin in the Northern Territory. From 2013, we have been at 104 Duncan St, Braidwood, NSW 2622 and we also have our silkscreen workshop operational in Canberra at 95 Sherbrooke St, Ainslie, ACT 2602.
Several hundred artists over the last 28 years have enjoyed working with Basil and his printers in a professional environment where your needs come first. Now we run workshops throughout Australia by invitation and in Greece.
- 1 x Hilton Tooling motorised presses (bed size 1.7 x 1.0m)
- 2 x Rollaco presses (owned as part of a consortium) – located on Skopelos, Greece, for workshops each year
- 1 x silkscreen vacuum table and exposure facilities for screens.
- 1 x photo plate exposure unit.
- Light box, aquatint room, fume cupboard and drying racks.
Visiting artists may use the studios by arrangement and have access to etching and aquatint facilities and the presses at a negotiated rate. A printer can also be available at an hourly or daily rate to assist, by appointment.